dimarts, 12 de maig del 2009

3rd oral presentation!



This is my opinion about my part on our third oral presentation;

It was a little bit short, I think, because I was nervous and I didn't say everything I wanted. This happened because I wanted to go faster and then I couldn't go back, so I missed some sentences. I think that my expressions and sentences have improved since the other two oral presentations and now it's easier to express myself more fluently. I used some attractive resources like the power point.We used it which had a lot of pictures for people to pay attention and interest on what we are talking about. I made some movements and gestures and I didn't read from my notes, only I looked at them every so often. I had my ideas organized in a chronological order. Besides, I had been looking at the public all the time while I was talking. I introduced some markers and maybe some new information for someone. Everybody, I think, learnt about the result of having AIDS. Robin helped me a lot with the pronunciation (but when I was talking in front of the class I failed three words). I used fillers like "weaker" and also I used sentence likers. Finally, I noticed the sound of my voice wasn't monotonous and I talked in a fluid continuum.

I only hope you had been enjoying our oral presentation.

INFORMAL LETTER

FORMAL LETTER.