dissabte, 15 de novembre del 2008

My first oral presentation.





My opinion:
When I finished it I thought that it had been a disaster, I don't know why, but that was my impression.
Later when I watched the video my opinion changed, I thought that it was better than I thought. Also, I listened to some expresions or sentences that when I practised it I failed it, but these day I did it good. So I was happy. Later when I wrote literally all that I said in my oral presentation I saw some important failures and it discouraged me.
I used some attractive resources. I didn't read from my notes and I did some movements to indicated some concret things of the powerpoint , that I was refering at that moment. I organized my ideas in a chronological order . Also I think that all the time I looked at the public while I was talking. I introduced some markers and maybe some information new for someone. For example, I think that everybody learned how poor is a Maya town. I looked for information in my album of photos. I checked my grammar and I used the dictionary to look for the meaning of "palla", "canyes"... I used one sentence liker, I know that I would must tell you more of these.
I used fillers, I repeated the word: very.
I knew how pronunce all my words and I checked it with a classmate. Finally I saw that my tone of voice wasn't monotone and I talked in a fluid continuum more or less.

In the next oral presentation I can improve my vocabulary and make sentences longer than these and more "complicated". I think that in my class I have a low level and I don't like it.

Sincerely I don't know what mark I'll get because I don't want to do illusions myself and then that I will be disappointed myself.

INFORMAL LETTER

FORMAL LETTER.